Our service offering:
Some examples of our track record include:
Peterson work closely with waste management specialist, Veolia, operating decommissioning ready facilities in Lerwick, Great Yarmouth and Teesport in the UK and Lutelandet, Norway.
Headquartered in Greenhead Base in Lerwick, Shetland, the base is the only quayside in Scotland that is capable of receiving Single Life structure loads of 60te/m2 and a 20,000m2 fully permitted decommissioning pad capable of handling major decommissioning projects. Supported fully by Decom North Sea, the base is fully operational with expansion plans for the future already in place.
The collaborative approach has recovered over 75,000 tonnes of offshore materials and achieved ‘excellent’ environmental assessment ratings in the process.
Decom projects have included:
- Total Frigg TCP2 Single Load-in of around 10,000te Module Support Frame
- Total Frigg MCP-01 Piece Small receipt, processing (~10,000te) and Project Logistics base
- HESS FFFA & IVRR Subsea structures, around 16,000te of material reused, recycled anddisposed
- West of Shetland redevelopment/ decommissioning project, handling around 12,000te of subsea structures, risers, moorings and chain, and transportation of new structures/material offshore for deployment
- CNR Murchison Safe handling/ processing of 4,500te of conductors from the platform