Our permanent logistics workforce service, complemented by our expert systems, means we can deliver exceptional services.
- Receipts – receipting and quality auditing
- Storage and preservation – administration in warehouse management system, monitoring, stock control and maintaining in a quality environment
- Preparing for shipment
- Picking and packing
- Re-packing of general cargo as well as classified (IMO, ADR, IATA) cargo
- Liquid chemicals drumming and tank container filling
- Bulking of goods packed in big bags
- Palletising and shrinking
- Labelling and neutralising
- Sampling and analysing
- Free product flows
Furthermore, Peterson’s expert team handles all customs formalities related to the import and export of goods, and can arrange the storage of goods in bonded warehouses and tanks. We can act as fiscal representative for various companies and producers based outside the European Union.
Peterson own various certified bonded warehouses where we store your goods, free of import duties and other taxes and levies, until they are transported to the user. In addition to bonded warehouses, we own bonded tank storage facilities for the supply of Marine Gas Oil (MGO) at various locations.